Friday, September 16, 2011

Another Week Flies By...

Whew...ok someone please stop the ride! I'm ready to get off & take a break! Can you believe September is more than half over???

Time is flying by and with that, come many changes. The kids have adjusted fairly well to apartment life but I'm having "issues". Not sure how long I will be able make it work. It's a money saver but there are some things I'm not sure I can get used to. The cramped space is however making me want to revamp the back part of the shop into a workspace so that may be a project in the works very soon! I could be a little more productive on slow days that way. Productive equals peace of mind for me these days!

Latest projects...just doing more upcycling!! Gotta love finding new uses for furniture, "trash" and even clothing! Went thrifting the other day and got some wool sweaters...going to make some more leggies like these...


Aren't they adorable?? They will be so warm on somelilbaby's legs!! As you can see I've still got to work a little on my technique but hey...it was my first pair! And all my sewing is self-taught so my skills definitely need honed. Will have more available for sale!

Another easy peasey creation...baby leg warmers!! When my girls were little I loved putting Babylegs on them. They kept their legs warm (and protected while crawling), were cute as the dickens and made diaper changing so much easier. BUT...they were expensive! So...voila!


My version...and available for purchase in other great patterns!

(Ugh...somebody just stopped (stopped...as in stayed for an HOUR!!) into my shop...not a customer, just a friend of a friend digging for info...and totally ruined my blog mojo!!)

Soooo...hope the weekend is good to ya! Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment