Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Can You Say Addicted??

I've been a member of Pinterest for a few months now. I avoided it for a loooooooong time because I knew what it would do to my already lacking time management. Unfortunately one day, I caved. How amazing is that world?? I could spend hours but have been disciplined enough to limit the categories I'll look at and my main page only comes up to the the "Pinners You Follow" section. Heaven forbid, I open the site to the plethora of delightful images. I know the limits of my ADD mind, and they cannot handle those endless possibilities. My children would be left to fend for themselves, and I'd fall off the face of this earth.

Check out what I've pinned! Some of the crafty projects are actually some I've seen in the past and have attempted on my own. I've only stepped in to the posting puddle with one toe as I've put just one of my own projects on display. As I start to review past creations for this blog, I'm sure I'll be brave enough to post more of my own pictures.

In the meantime, one of the more interesting baked goods I've found on Pinterest lately is a cupcake that includes a brownie layer on the bottom. The blogger actually made hers "neopolitan" style with the chocolate, a layer of strawberry cake and vanilla frosting on the top. I'm going with a chocolatey pepperminty combo when I finally get the energy to bake the 4 dozen cupcakes the recipe yields.

Time for dinner then off to retrieve the heathens from their dads to hang out til bedtime. Then it's off to the land of the jolly green people with orange hats as I do what it takes to make that dolla dolla!! Enjoy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment